Students in Demand Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Students in Demand.
The following terms and conditions describes how you can access and use studentsindemand.com/jnsid.com, this may include all the contents and services offered on studentsindemand.com. By visiting or using SiD and all other sub-domains, you agree to the terms and conditions and are legally bound to comply with this agreement . If you are not in agreement with these terms and conditions, do not use, visit or access studentsindemand.com.
We reserve all right to revise these terms and conditions by making updates, with or without your consent. You will be notified if changes are made and changes will be effective upon posting. Please read our terms and conditions in full before using SiD beacuse they constitute a legal agreement between you and SiD. These terms and conditions in regards to you can be terminated by preventing/denying access to our services, at anytime for any reason.
SiD is offered and available to users over the age of 15. By using SiD, you warrant that you are above 15 years and meet eligibility requirements. If we are aware that we collect information from users younger than the age required we will delete such information from file. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe we did.
SiD is an online platform that makes it easy for everyone in any educational institution to access or offer fast & reliable services within their institution. We collect users personal information in order to provide our services and customer support through email, phone, mobile applications and our website.
These are some of the requirements of Studentsindemand.com:
1. Able to form a legal binding contract;
2. Over the age of 15;
3. Hold a valid school email;
4. Accept all terms and conditions;
Only the account holder should use their account. All users of SiD is solely responsible for all actions taken by their account. SiD reserve the right to suspend or terminate services to anyone.
1. You must first sign up for an account;
2. Provide true account details;
3. Accept terms and conditions;
4. Update account from time to time to maintain correct details;
5. Responsible to protect and maintain confidentiality of your own username and password combination;
By registering for Studentsindemand.com/jnsid.com you agree to:
1. Abide by the terms and conditions and all other policies on SiD;
By registering for Studentsindemand.com/jnsid.com you should not:
2. Perform ride request that you accept (unless prohibited by law or our policies);
3. Be responsible for getting services you paid for;
4. Be solely responsible for all activities on your account;
5. Immediately notify us of any suspected unauthorized use of your account;
1. Upload your private information other than what we requested ;
2. Perform any action that violates other users rights;
3. Impersonate others;
4. Use others login credentials;
5. Upload inappropriate and inaccurate content on SiD;
6. Misuse the categories;
7. Fail to deliver service you accepted;
8. You cannot use a url, domain name or any form of link as your username;
9. Post untrue, offensive or misleading content on SiD;
10. Sign up for another account if we previously suspended or terminated your account for violation of our policies or violation of law;
11. Buy, transfer, or sell any aspect of your account;
As an SiD Rider you can:
1. Request a ride;
4. Cancel request if you feel the need;
5. Rate and comment service/SiD Drivers;
6. Pay for service;
7. You may not offer direct payments to SiD Drivers using payment options outside of the payment option/s we offer on studentsindemand.com; If this is the case we are not responsible for any disputes or for the services provided in any way.
As an SiD customer it is your responsibility to get the service you paid for, or notify us if you are not satisfied with the service you received or if you did not receive the service at all. You have 24 hours after service/ expected service completion to notify us of such events, to get full/partial refund at our discretion.
As an SiD Driver you can:
1. Accept ride request;
2. Cancel ride request you have accepted;
5. Accept payment from us;
6. Call customers, after accepting ride request;
7. You may not offer SiD Riders to make payment using any method other than through studentsondemand.com nor accept payments from customers directly; If this is the case we are not responsible for any disputes or for the services provided in any way.
As an SiD Driver you agree to provide the service to the request you accepted. It is against our policy for you to accept or mark a job complete that you did not actually complete and your account can be suspended, blocked or terminated in such cases.
Payments and Fees
1. All payments will be received with credit/debit card through Stripe platform. and all payments will be made through CashApp. Customer have the option to pay for service with their credit/debit card or their Account balance (discounts);
2. Payments to SiD Drivers will be made within 24 hours after service completion by us;
3. We reserve the right to make changes to the payment options and fees on SiD, with or without your consent;
4. You may not offer to pay, or make payment using any method other than through studentsondemand.com;If this is the case we are not responsible for any disputes or for the services provided in any way
1. Payments are not automatically refunded for cancelled service. It will take up to 5-10 business days for payments to be refunded to SiD customers;
2. Refunds will not include service fees paid;
We encourage SiD Drivers and Riders to call us or 911 to resolve conflicts depending on the nature of the situation. If this fails, users can reach out to us at email@example.com
Intellectual Property Rights
Studentsindemand.com is our property and all source code, database, functionality, software, website design, graphics, photography, text, video, and audio (overall the “Content”), website marks, trade marks, logos contained on SiD are owned or licensed to us.
All contents and marks on SiD is for your personal use only and may not be copied, collected, republished, reproduced, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise utilized for any commercial purpose at all. Contents and marks on SiD are protected by copyright and trademarks laws and various other intellectual property rights.
If you are eligible to use SiD, you are granted a limited license to access, use, download or print a copy of any portion of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use only, to which you have gained access.
Permission you give to us to provide the Service
1. The content you post does not belong to us, but you grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable, markatable, global license to use, host, modify, copy, distribute, display and translate your content. To end this license you can delete the content or terminate your account.
2. You agree that we can download and install the latest updates of our service on devices you are using.
There may be information on studentsindemand.com that contains inaccurate data, typing errors, or exclusion, including any content on SiD. We reserve the right to correct any exclusion, errors, or inaccurate data and change or update the information on SiD at any time with or without your consent.
Using SiD we keep certain data that you transfer to SiD because it helps us to manage SiD performance and we also keep data relating to how you use SiD.
Even though we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transfer or that relates to any activity you have done using SiD. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or manipulation of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or manipulation of such data.
You agree to defend, guarantee, and hold us harmless, including all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses made by any third party due to or arising out of:
1. Your contributions;
Limit for Liability
2. Use of SiD;
3. Breach of terms and services;
4. Your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights;
5. Any overt harmful act toward any other user of SiD with whom you connected via the website. In spite of the preceding, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defence of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it;
In no event will we or our employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of SiD, even if we have been advised of such damages. In spite of anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid.
Electronic transactions and communications
Visiting SiD, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on SiD, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You hereby agree to the use of contracts and electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via SiD. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statues, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
Phone Calls and Text Messaging
You agree that SiD can text or call you with the phone number you signed up with for your account.
This could include marketing purposes, educate you on features in our product, resolve conflict.
Driving & Riding with SiD
You agree that SiD will not be responsible for any accidents that Drivers will be involved in and any injury caused to the Drivers or the Riders.
Drivers are required to have thier own Car insurance and Riders should have thier personal health insurance. Drivers are advised not to driver for us if they do not agree with these terms and riders not to ride with us if they also do not agree with these terms. However, if any incident takes place while Driving for SiD or Riding with SiD you should file a report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
SiD Drivers: those on SiD platform who provide the driving services
SiD customers: Those on SiD who request services from SiD Drivers
Indemnification: Security against legal liability for one's actions
Thank you for being a valued customer and for reviewing these terms and conditions. In order to receive further information regarding the use of the SiD, or resolve a complaint regarding SiD please contact us at email@example.com.
Students in Demand
400 Magnolia St.
Orangeburg, Sc 29115
Phone: 803-878-1756/ 803-878-1772